Dr. Susanne Zwirlein-Forschner, Partner
"very smart, outstanding know how in international corporate law"
(JUVE Handbook 2022/2023)
Dr. Susanne Zwirlein-Forschner is listed in „The Best Lawyers in Germany“ as best lawyer for Arbitration and Mediation and for Litigation.
(Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers 2022)
- Lawyer, partner of the partnership
- Legal education, legal training and PhD in Munich and Oxford
- Admission as lawyer in 2016
- Main practice areas: litigation and arbitration, conflict of laws and international civil procedure, corporate law, inheritance law, banking law
- Lecturer for Conflict of Laws at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Memberships: German Arbitration Institute (DIS), Corporate Law Association (Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - VGR), New College Law Society, Future Factory (Projekt Recht im Kontext, Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin)
- Languages: German, English, Spanish